Connect your navigation instruments and AIS receiver to your computer with this 3-channel 'Zero Configuration' NMEA multiplexer with USB interface. One input automatically sets its baudrate to AIS when connected. For use with a computer only.
The MiniPlex-BUF is an advanced NMEA 0183 buffer featuring one input and seven outputs. It is designed to solve the problem of sharing NMEA data from one NMEA device with multiple other NMEA devices in a trouble free manner.
The MiniPlex-2S is an advanced NMEA multiplexer, combining data from up to four navigation instruments into two NMEA outputs and an RS–232 port. It also supports AIS and other high speed NMEA devices up to 57600 Baud.
Using the MiniPlex–2S multiplexer has some major advantages:
* Data from multiple instruments is available as one single stream on one single cable. This reduces wiring cost.
* Seamless integration into an existing Raymarine Seatalk® network.
* All inputs are galvanically isolated, eliminating ground loops between instruments.
* Full galvanic isolation on the RS-232 port, eliminating ground loops between multiplexer and computer which are often on separate power grids.
* The MiniPlex allows you to fully control the source, the destination and the rate of each individual NMEA sentence by its powerful sentence filtering and routing facility.
* Automatic switching between computer navigation and GPS based navigation.
* Automatic switching between primary and secondary instruments in case of failure or invalid data.
Two NMEA outputs (talker ports) allow distribution of the NMEA data to up to eight instruments.
The MiniPlex-2S can be connected to a computer through the galvanically isolated RS-232 interface for computerized navigation. Stand-alone operation is also possible, in which case the RS-232 interface is only used to configure the multiplexer.
The MiniPlex-3 Series NMEA multiplexers comprises a range of advanced NMEA multiplexers which combines data from multiple navigation instruments.
Through an advanced filtering and routing system, this data can be sent to other navigation instruments and to computers, tablets and smartphones.
MiniPlex-3 models with an NMEA 2000 interface (-N2K suffix) connect directly to an NMEA 2000 backbone and convert between NMEA 2000 PGN's, NMEA 0183 sentences and SeaTalk1 datagrams in all directions.
All data is available on one or more computer interfaces in NMEA 0183 format. NMEA 2000 PGN's and SeaTalk datagrams for which no NMEA 0183 equivalent exists, can be converted to special NMEA 0183 sentences, allowing software developers to support processing of raw NMEA 2000 and SeaTalk data.
Each and every port on a MiniPlex-3 multiplexer is galvanically isolated from the internal electronics and from every other port. This guarantees that no ground loops will be created when adding a MiniPlex-3 to a navigation network. It also ensures a trouble free connection to any type of NMEA 0183 port of any device.
The MiniPlex-3 multiplexers are all functionally identical but differ in type and number of computer interfaces.
ART.NO 1131 MiniPlex-3USB USB
ART.NO 1132 MiniPlex-3E Ethernet
ART.NO 1133 MiniPlex-3Wi WiFi and USB
ART.NO 1135 MiniPlex-3USB-N2K USB
ART.NO 1136 MiniPlex-3E-N2K Ethernet
ART.NO 1137 MiniPlex-3Wi-N2K WiFi and USB
Our unbeatable communication product and service portfolio ensures high quality and interference free communications..